In 1986, the National Education Policy was created, and it was revised in 1992. In light of this, the educational field must adapt to the requirements of the populace and the nation as well as the demands of the twenty-first century.
India will build its status as a knowledge superpower on the pillars of its quality, innovation, and research. The Indian government has established a new National Education Strategy in response to the major flaws in the previous education policy. Additionally, the Indian Government has launched the education sector with the New Education Policy 2022, which will provide teaching at all levels as well as a lot of one-on-one time for children who need special attention.
Additionally New Education Policy – 2022 has been taken into consideration by Yamuna Group of Institutions which is located in Village Gaddholi, Post Office Gadhola, Distt. Yamuna Nagar, Haryana provides wide range of Under Graduates and Post Graduate courses after 12th which would support the students in learning in an enjoyable environment and provide them with a great future.
Effects of New Education Policy (NEP) – 2022
- Students can complete undergraduate programs in three or four years, with a variety of diverse options and certifications accessible, such as a certificate after one year, a diploma after two years, a degree after three years, and a bachelor’s degree with research after four years.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree is required to become an effective teacher.
- As per New Education Policy 2022 there will be more use of e-learning to reduce the student’s reliance on textbooks.
- By 2030, the Indian Government wants that all adults and children are literate which will be possible through NEP.
- A fun learning environment will be created for the students, and this will encourage them to understand things better and grab them easily.
- After studying analytical courses, students will be able to think critically and logically after participating in the university or college’s discussion sessions.
- The higher education M. Phil degree has been abolished.
- The NEP emphasizes the need to create an education system that will enable India to handle its major issues, especially its health, by taking a forward-looking stance, and for the same Yamuna Group of Institutions offers some courses like dental science and research and nursing courses as well.
The primary goal of establishing a New National Education Policy – 2022 is to effect positive change in India’s educational society. Additionally, The NEP scheme will assist youngsters in receiving a good education.