The Yamuna Polytechnic of Engineering presently offers a 3-year Diploma course in Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering. The eligibility for admission to technical courses is ranked in DET-2012 after the 10th examination.
Pollution-free scenic surroundings, wonderful infrastructure, and elegant architecture of the Placement of various blocks including Administrative Block, Academic Block, Workshop, Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Faculty Houses, and Playground. All blocks are built with Ultra modern amenities, architectural design, and structural considerations.
The computer centre is air-conditioned with the latest computer system and licensed softeners. All the computers are networked through a Wi-Fi System. The institute has 24-hour internet connectivity with a 10 Mbps leased line. The laboratories and workshops of the college include the physics Lab, Chemistry Lab, electronics lab, Carpentry Lab., Fitting & Plumbing shop, Welding shop, Paint shop, and Forging & sheet metal shop. The Electric Shop, Electronics Shop, etc are spacious and well equipped. A fully air-conditioned well stocked computerized library exists for the staff and students. A medical unit with well-qualified medical officers has been provided.
Er. Nirmaljeet Singh
Yamuna Polytechnic of Engineering
Thank you for visiting our website. I will give you a preview of why Yamuna is the top institute and top choice for students who aspire to be Engineering & Technocrats. At Yamuna Polytechnic of Engineering, Students are provided with opportunities for interaction with experts from the Industry through Guest Lectures, Industrial Visits, Vocational Training (internships), sponsored projects etc. To align with the curricula, we have excellent faculty, state-of-the-art infrastructure, fully-furnished laboratories and a very resourceful library. A spacious green campus and peaceful atmosphere ensure that learning becomes a wonderful experience over here.
Team YPE believes in and is engaged in creating, nurturing, and shaping technical professionals and leaders to create an inclusive and sustainable society from a national and international perspective. To achieve this vision, we launched undergraduate & postgraduate engineering degree programs that nurture many vibrant and promising professionals equipped with skills to face the ever-changing social, economic and technical landscape of our country. Welcome to be a part of YPE to usher in an era of serenity on earth.
Wishing you all every success and a bright future!!
Admission to Diploma Engg. 1st Year
Basis of admission- Inter-se merit of DET Conducted by HSCS.
At the time of admission, the candidate intending to take admission in any of the three-year diploma courses should have passed 10th class examination with minimum 35% marks (subject to change by State Govt. decision, if any) from the Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university. For direct admission to 2nd year the student should have passed 12th science with vocational / technical or 10+2 (2 Years ITI) with appropriate specialization.
All the seats are to be filled under one category of fees as decided by the State Government/ State Government/State Fee Committee. Out of total seats, 75% are to be filled through Online Off-Campus counseling conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society through NIC, and the remaining 25% seats are to be filled by the management as per the norms of the regulations notified by the State Government. The management shall fill the lapsed seats only after the completion of the admission process through counseling by Haryana State counseling through NIC. The admission will be made purely as per merit in DET/10th examination for three-year diploma courses. The fee will be charged as prescribed by the Govt. of Haryana state Fee Committee.
Pass in ITI with one year (who have passed 10th examination before admission to ITI) 10+2 vocational Or 10+2 with PCM.
Basis of Admission – Inter-se merit of DET (L) conducted by HSCS.
Diploma Course Fee –
- ₹31,300/- (Per Year Fee)
Diploma ( LEET ) Course Fee –
- ₹31,300/- (Per Year Fee)
Hostel Fee –
- Hostel charges three seater room – ₹ 60,000/- ( Per Year )
- Hostel Security ₹ 2000/- (Refundable) will be charged.
The Library is well classified, catalogued and well stocked with about 20 thousand volumes. 24 journals/magazines are regularly subscribed to supplement the knowledge of the students. it is the only library amongst the libraries of Polytechnics in Haryana which is fully classified and catalogued and with an open access system. The library is the nerve centre of knowledge & virtually the heart of an academic institution. Our library is one of the best libraries in the state of Haryana where there is an open access system. At present, there are 20936 books in the library. More than 24 periodicals are subscribed regularly.