Admission to Diploma Engg. 1st Year Basis of admission- Inter-se merit of DET-18 Conducted by HSCS.
t the time of admission, the candidate intending to take admission in ay of the three year diploma courses should have passed 10th class examination with minimum 35% marks (subject to change by State Govt. decision, if any) form Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination form a recognized board/university. For direct admission to 2nd year the student should have passed 12th science with vocational / technical or 10+2 (2 Years ITI) with appropriate specialization.
All the seats are to be filled under on e category of fees as decided by the State Government/ State Government/State Fee Committee. Out of total seats, 75% are to filled through Online Off-Campus counseling conducted by Haryana State counseling Society through NIC and the remaining 25% seats are to be filled bye the management as per the norms of the regulations notified by the State Government. The management shall fill the lapsed seats only after the completion of the admission process through counseling by Haryana State counseling through NIC. The admission will be made purely as per merit in DET-2018 / 10th examination for three year diploma courses. The fee will be charged as prescribed by the Govt. of Haryana state Fee Committee.
Admission to 2nd year of Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)
Basis of Admission
Inter-se merit of DET (L) -18 conducted by HSCS.
Pass in ITI with one year (who have passed 10th examination before admission to ITI) 10+2 vocational Or 10+2 with PCM.