Right to Education is one of the fundamental rights of every Indian citizen. We believes that money should not be a road block for a student with innovative ideas in his mind and passion in his heart. We extend scholarships and financial assistance to meritorious students based on their academic achievements.
A number of scholarships are offered to students depending on the academic credentials and their achievements in sporting and cultural arena. The University grants full to partial waiver on tuition fees payable by the student.
Scholarships granted based on Academic Merits:
The students on their satisfactory performance in their studies, Personal Interview (PI) and depending on their merit in qualifying exams, shall be eligible for the grant of the following merit scholarships:
- On conclusion of Admission 2020-21, the number of scholarships granted and the names of beneficiaries will be placed on the Institute website.
- The number of scholarships in 2nd and subsequent years shall be as per scholarships contribution policy 2020-21.
- Academic performance of a student shall be the sole criteria for continuation of the scholarship. Scholarships starting from highest slab shall be granted based on the position in merit list prepared School wise.
- Scholarship will be awarded on Tuition Fee only. (Tour charges shall not be included)
- Scholarship would not apply if there is gap between academic sessions.
- Only those students who have cleared their examination in 2019-20 would be eligible for scholarship.
- In Nursing- 5% Seats are under Scholarship Scheme.
- Last date to avail scholarship is 31st July’20.
#SSE – Senior Secondary Examination