Pollution free scenic surroundings of the college is unique in terms of the placement of the various blocks including administrative dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
The Yamuna Institute of Engineering and technology (YIET) is an open platform for diverse voices where teaching runs parallel to the real world and students are groomed to join the global workforce. YIET is distinguished as one of the top-ranked engineering schools in India. The students at YIET benefit through the professional grooming of renowned faculty and industry experts having experience of tackling pressing engineering problems. Students discover their passion in one of the various offered Engineering majors at the Yamuna Institute of Engineering and Technology.
A student-centric pedagogy, project-based approach and design-driven curriculum provides students with an inclination for complex problem solving, design, innovation, and a passion for learning.
The mission of the Yamuna Institute of Engineering and Technology through its various programmes is to educate well-integrated individuals who possess technical and social competence to succeed in professional arenas and design solutions for global problems.
The programmes under the Yamuna Institute of Engineering and Technology are designed to enable students to:
- Gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals necessary to develop their professional skills
- Be proficient in integrating knowledge and applying their understanding in identifying problems and producing powerful solutions
- Have awareness and understanding of different cultures and social conditions
- Attain professional competence, intellectual maturity and personal growth along with a commitment for ethical development of the industry
- Have effective written, oral, and graphic communication skills
- YIET Bagged Best Innovative Engineering and Technology Institute in North India.
- ISO 9001-2001 Certified Research & Technology Development Centre to stimulate high-end technological research and analysis skills among students.
- Engineering and technology students with good academic standing get an opportunity to participate in internships.
- A track record of multiple Fast Track Selection (FTS) of Engineers in the Indian Air Force in entire North India through NCC.
- Industry-driven programmes like B.Tech. (CS – Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology), B.Tech. (CS – Business Analytics & Optimization) and B.Tech. (CS- Information Security & Cloud Technology) in association with Microsoft.